Healthy Chocolate Treats
Recipe thanks to Rea Jarai, one of our Auckland facilitators
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup nut butter
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- Slivered almonds, walnuts or hazelnuts
1. Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium low heat
2. Add cacao powder and nut butter and stir until dissolved
3. Add vanilla and honey to taste
4. Pour into 9×13 pan and sprinkle with slivered nuts.
5. Store in freezer. After about 1 hour simply break into pieces (They melt quickly at room temperature)
Delicious superfood to crush cravings and boost your metabolism!