Chilli & Paprika Kale Chips
Recipe thanks to Nicola Grace, one of our Hawke's Bay facilitators
- 1 bunch (about 250g) of kale
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt (to season)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan on fan bake) and line two large baking trays with baking paper.
2. Trim centre stems from kale and tear into small bite size pieces.
3. Combine olive oil, chilli and paprika in a large bowl.
4. Add the kale leaves and toss to coat in oil mixture.
5. Spread kale out in a single layer on prepared trays.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until leaves are crisp. Swap trays half way through cooking time. Serve sprinkled with salt.