Taste Success Foundation Programme
This popular twelve-week programme gives you a solid, easy-to-follow plan to get your eating right on track for a healthier, more energised you.
- Recipes that are tasty, easy to prepare and family-friendly
- Meal plans that take all the hard work out of what to prepare each day
- Lunches that are left over from the night before
- Plenty of variety so you don’t get bored
- Nutritionally balanced to remove your cravings for unhealthy food habits
Here’s What Is Involved with your Taste Success Weight Reduction Programme:
During your initial 30 minute consultation:
- Review your weight reduction goals and health priorities
- Discuss your current diet
- Introduce the programme with the Taste Success Programme Guide
- Introduce the Taste Success Recipe Book
- If desired, note measurements and weight
Fortnightly visits over 12 weeks will support your progress. These visits will help to optimise your weight reduction and changes in body composition. They also help you learn about a new, healthier approach to food. At these visits, we answer any questions you may have about food, cooking, and healthy eating.
The Taste Success Guidebook will provide you with all the details of the programme and its food. In this we share our philosophies and tips to help you.
Taste Success Recipe Book
The Taste Success Recipe Book will provide you with over 100 easy, tasty, and satisfying recipes. These include: Beef, Spinach, and Pumpkin Salad, Red Pepper and Bean Cakes, Stir Fried Chilli Ginger Chicken, Warm Berry Dessert, and many more to delight your tastebuds.
What You Will Receive
- Our beautiful recipe book with almost 100 fabulous recipes to delight you
- A programme guide, giving you the principles behind the programme and lots of quality nutritional and lifestyle tips
- An initial health and wellness assessment, so we can understand where you’re at and what you wish to achieve
- Fortnightly one-to-one appointments with your Taste Success facilitator, either at our offices or your place
- A non-judgemental environment whereby we meet you where you’re at and compassionately support you towards your goals
What to expect
What over 400 people have told us so far:
Improved energy, weight loss, reduced cravings, improved sleep, improved mood, more stable hormones, improved memory and concentration (no “brain fog”), improved digestion (bloating, wind, bowel trouble)