Taste Success Foundation Programme
This popular twelve-week programme gives you a solid, easy-to-follow plan to get your eating right on track for a healthier, more energised you.
- Recipes that are tasty, easy to prepare and family-friendly
- Meal plans that take all the hard work out of what to prepare each day
- Lunches that are left over from the night before
- Plenty of variety so you don’t get bored
- Nutritionally balanced to remove your cravings for unhealthy food habits
What's Involved with your Taste Success Foundation Programme:
Your initial meeting with one of our compassionate facilitators will:
- Help you clarify your wellness priorities
- Discuss your lifestyle and any pressures you may have
- Allow you to discuss any food intolerances or allergies you may have
- Introduce you to the Taste Success Recipe Book and Programme Guide
- Get you started for your first two weeks of our Foundations programme.
Fortnightly visits over 12 weeks will support your progress. These visits will give you an opportunity to discuss how things are going, and talk through your progress with your facilitator. They also help you learn about a new, healthier approach to food. At these visits, we will answer any questions you may have about food, cooking, and healthy eating.
The Taste Success Programme Guide (in the back of your recipe book) will provide you with some great background to the principles of the programme, and help you make great choices along the way.
"Best decision I made was to follow this programme. Love how easy the recipes are. Gave me more confidence in the kitchen. I will continue to rave about this Programme" - Stephanie
Taste Success Recipe BookThe Taste Success Recipe Book will provide you with over 100 easy, tasty and satisfying recipes. Some of our favourites include: Moroccan Beef, Roast Pumpkin Salad, Stir Fried Chilli Ginger Chicken, Broccoli Salad, Chocolate Mint Squares and many more to delight your tastebuds.
What You Will Receive
- Our beautiful recipe book with almost 100 fabulous recipes to delight you
- A programme guide, giving you the principles behind the programme and lots of quality nutritional and lifestyle tips
- An initial health and wellness assessment, so we can understand where you’re at and what you wish to achieve
- Fortnightly one-to-one appointments with your local Taste Success facilitator
- A non-judgemental environment whereby we meet you where you’re at and compassionately support you towards your goals
What to expect
What a great number of people have experienced from our programmes so far:
Improved energy, weight loss, reduced cravings, better sleep quality, improved mood, more stable hormones, improved memory and concentration (no “brain fog”), reduced digestive problems (bloating, wind, bowel trouble), lowered stress levels, improved skin health and more!